17. BloodI'm painted in blood,This corpse that is me.Im bound with the veins,That won't set me free.Covered in blood,I shalln't shed a tear.For this crimson liquid,Gives me no fear.Let it splatter,everywhere.Trickle down.Without a care.The taste of copper,Oh so sweet.Makes it worth being,Bruised and beat.Slashing up souls,Taking their pride.This crimson love,Can never hide.The love of blood,I know so well.For blood will fill,My hollow shell.Sadistic moans,The rip of flesh.It tastes the best,When it is fresh.Bathe me in blood,Before I die.For I am stained,It's blood i cry.Blood is lovely,Giving life.Just give me veins,And sharpened knives.For blood is lust,And life in me.Blood is a pain,Dont set me free.
16. SpitSpit in the face of humanity,For their mistakes are yours.How dare they shame you so spit in the faces of them all.Even though their mistakes are really yours.So spit in the face of the ones you love.Because they make you look bad.No longer a shame on me for it's you who's done the sin.So spit in their faces for the things they've done even thoughthey only helped you,and its them that you shun.
15. SilenceSilence is a lovely art.Words through eyes more from the heart.Better then the spoken word.Which more then not, goes unheard.Silence is a faithful friend.Sticks with me on through the end.Never does it let taunts pass.Yet it be fragile, just like glass.Silence is peacefull never stirrs.Unlike false words soft as fur.Silence never tells a lie.Never wonders questions why.Just accepts things as they are.Never judgemental, words won't get far.Silence is all i ever need.From droning words i am freed.Unlike the spoken word.Which just like me,Goes unheard.But in silence i will stay.Never bothered by the day.Peace in nothing all around.Just lay me down unto the ground.The silence blocks all things i hate.Never is my sweet night late.For in the silence, nights alive.Stars that twinkle but only five.Silence makes everything ok.For hurtful words have gone away.So in my silence let me stay.For that may be when I'm ok.
14. SmileI have this forced smile,This is what you see.I make your life worthwhile.While inside you torture me.This smile is a liar.For I'm crying deep inside.When i really should be happy.Why have my insides died?When this forced smile.Forces me to fake.And all of the while.Sometimes wish i wouldnt wake.This forced smile.Forces me pain.When i dont want to smile.Life is in vain.And whenever I'm happy.It confuses me so.How do i know if smiles are fake.When i smile so.I could have had it worse off.I could have had it better still.I'll smile like a good girl.Though it is not my will.I'll smile for the people.You know i barely know.I'll smile for the camera.Fake smile i must sew.For this smiles such a liar.That when the smiles real.I doubt if I'm really happy.For you take my will to feel.For when i fake a smile.It takes what i know.So that every smileMay be fake,I'll never know.You've taken everything I've knownand make it all a lie.You've made my smiles fake.
13. MisfortuneThe pointlessness of my misfortune.Is that it is a part of me.For everything I show devotion.Ends up bringing pain to me.Misfortune is a simple thing.That works so blissfully.Misfortune is what i must bring.If i wish to be free.For vengence is a lovely thing.Though misfortunate for you.I'll give you dents and mental dings.I'll take a bolt or screw.Misfortune is not always bad,if only bad for me.For it can help me make you sad.And from you I'll be free.Misfortune is a fortuneWhich many tellers tell.Misfortunes just a fortune.Used to trick a spell.To cast us under powers.In fear of our fear.To use all that cowers.And hunt them like the deer.Misfortune is my fortune.And i sure its what i bring.For im misfortunes fortune and,I'm such a wretched thing.